Top 20 Wedding First Dance Tracks 2019
Top 20 Wedding First Dance Tracks by The Wedding DJ Sussex
The lights dim down, the once lively room has quietened to a soft whisper, guests have formed a semi circle and are waiting in anticipation, smart phones awkwardly hanging in the air posed for the bride and grooms’ invitation to the dance floor..
The DJ announces Mr & Mrs onto the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife, followed by a small cheer from friends and family. Lights flicker as the flashes of a hundred photos are taken in the blink of an eye, the couple spin in the soft light to the soft, romantic sounds, and the evening reception has officially started!
For such a special, once in a lifetime moment, you may be thinking, “what are the best wedding first dance tracks?” Fear not – the Limelight Wedding DJs Sussex have put together the top first dance tracks of 2019!
1. I’m yours – Jason Mraz
2. At Last – Etta James
3. Thinking out loud – Ed Sheeran
4. Let’s stay together – Al Green
5. All of me – John Legend
6. Marry you – Bruno Mars
7. Hero – Enrique Englasius
8. Kiss from a rose – Seal
9. Truly, Madly, Deeply – Savage Garden
10. Never Forget – Take that
11. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
12. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
13. Can’t help falling in love – Elvis Presley
14. Stand By Me – Ben E King
15. Greatest Day – Take That
16. Kodaline – The One
17. Amazed – Lonestar
18. Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
19. Everything – Michael Buble
20. Fly me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
It is important to have something that the couple can relate to, perhaps a special song that they both enjoyed whilst dating, or a family favourite.
The Limelight DJs are Wedding DJs in Sussex, UK, and are professionals catering for multiple weddings week-in week-out. If you’re looking for more information on Wedding DJ’s in Sussex, click here!
- Photo Taken by Samantha Pells Photography of Sammy & Ben’s Wedding @ the Royal Berkshire Hotel, Ascot
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!